Red sage 1:3 Salvia miltiorrhiza
Red sage 50ml
Latin Name: Salvia miltiorrhiza
- An herbal tincture for the 21st century lifestyle.
- Our Red sage herbal tincture is the active constituents of the root extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol).
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years.
- Produced to GMP standards .
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Gluten free
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
- Packaged in a pharmacopeial grade brown glass bottle with dropper.
Red sage is the most common herb for cardiovascular issues, with over 5 million users.
Shake before use.
20 drops with water 3 times a day to an empty stomach.
Red sage (Salvia miltiorrhiza), water, alcohol (45%),
This botanical ingredient has been carefully selected, dried and then processed into a tincture. This tincture is made from the plant's root. The botanical ingredient can be traced back to the growers at source. It is farmed sustainably and ethically. It is then manufactured in the UK to the highest medicinal GMP (Good manufacturing practice) and pharmacopeia standards for safety and efficacy.
Dietary supplement. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
This product has not yet been reviewed.