Dandelion 1:3 Taraxacum officinale
Price: 21,95 € 2195
Dandelion 50mlLatin Name: Taraxacum officinale
- THE herbal tincture for the 21st century lifestyle.
- Our strong Taraxacum officinale herbal tincture is the active constituents extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol).
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper.
The Dandelion root has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat liver, gall bladder, kidney ailments, weak digestion and rheumatism. It is also considered mildly laxative. Other uses: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detox, pain relief, menopause, PMS.
Extraction Ratio: 1:3
- Produced to GMP standards .
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
- Packaged in a pharmacopeial grade brown glass bottle with dropper.
Shake before use.
20 drops with water 3 times a day to an empty stomach.
Dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale), water, alcohol (25%),
This botanical ingredient has been carefully selected, dried and then processed into a tincture. This tincture is made from the root of the plant. The botanical ingredient can be traced back to the growers at source. It is farmed sustainably and ethically. It is then manufactured in the UK to the highest medicinal GMP (Good manufacturing practice) and pharmacopeia standards for safety and efficacy.
Dietary supplement. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Review this product
This product has not yet been reviewed.