Fosfoser® Memory, 45 caps.
- A new generation phospholipid preparation containing phosphatidylserine isolated from soya as the active substance
- Fosfoser Memory capsules are standardised to phosphatidylcerine and phosphatidic acid
- Phosphatidylserine and other phospholipids are brain cells’ own building blocks, which e.g. increase alertness
Soy phospholipids, MCT oil, Gelatin (bovine)*, Humectant glycerol*, Colour iron oxide*
1-3 capsules contain:
Soyphospholipids 480-1440 mg, of which
Phospatidylserine 100–300 mg
Phosphatidic acid 100–300 mg
1 – 3 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, gluten, sweeteners and yeast.
45 capsules / 44 g
- Phosphatidylserine is the most common phospholipid in the brain, found naturally in the cell membrane of brain cells. With age, its amount decreases. Fosfoser Memory capsules contains phosphatidylserine, which can compensate for the loss of the body’s own phosphatidylserine.
- Increases vitality.
- The product is recommended especially for students and the elderly, and those who do concentration-intensive work.
This product has not yet been reviewed.