Astragalus tincture 100ml
Latin Name: Astragalus membranaceus
- Astragalus Root has thousands of years of use in China.
- Used in many Chinese herbal remedies.
- Astragalus Tincture is the active constituents of Astragalus memberanaceus extracted into ethanol. (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Packaged in a pharmacoepial grade brown glass bottle with dropper.
- Extraction Ratio: 1:3 Alcohol Volume: 45%
Astragalus Tincture can be added to water or fruit juice.
Traditionally Taken: 3 - 5 ml, three times a day.
or as directed by a Herbal practitioner.
20 drops from the glass dropper equals approximately 1ml.
This product has not yet been reviewed.